Global Concerns

when the baker becomes the bride: stunning photos of wedding cake

stunning photos wedding cake of cake baker, Olamide of sweet indulgence by Ola and Udeme's inter-tribal Yoruba/Calabar wedding/ kala photography



About the traditional wedding cake:
The inspiration behind the cake the excited bride explains ...well I tried to Incorporate some elements peculiar to our own ceremony, l love blings and we love the design of the rings from @externalgems-ng, the beads from @perfectmelange was also Incorporated into the design, of course not forgetting the holy Bible... We the yourbas love music hence the talking drum, the palm wine besides it is peculiar to the people of South South... The big suspended luggage is for me leaving Lagos to Akwa Ibom of course with my aso oke from @euiritasooke and shoe from @carrissasonline.... Inspiration came from different sources



the traditional marriage cake






The white wedding cake

The couple and their cake
For the white wedding cake 'OK so my planner and I discussed several times on ideal wedding cake for the occasion... Well if I wasn't a Baker I probably would have worked with simple 4 tier cake but men.... Expectations were high, infact some guests were more particular about the wedding cake than jollof or souvenirs... Anyway she kept disturbing me... Lol, so what cake are you making so we can prepare your stage... So I said a horse, in fact the horse will be standing on just 2 legs and pulling a cake carriage.
At first I had no idea of how to pull through but my planner and fiance (now husband) kept encouraging me and my team in fact the first horse fell but with God on our side we just had to try again... A big thank you to the indulgence team, @bridalboxng... and my king @spudem. The bride wrote.





No comments:

Post a Comment

BestladyPatience Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.