Global Concerns

Kareena Kapoor flaunts her baby bump

Khan extended her support for the Global Citizen movement in India, at an event in Mumbai on Monday (September 12) evening, says she is a girl child and she would love to have a girl.


Kareena Kapoor Khan is expecting her first child with husband Saif Ali Khan





Khan extended her support for the Global Citizen movement in India, at an event in Mumbai on Monday (September 12) evening, says she is a girl child and she would love to have a girl.

The Ki and Ka actor shared how some frivolous questions she is being bombarded with these days bother her. One of these questions is whether it is a girl child or a boy child for her, which she finds disturbing.
"Wherever I go these days, there is just one question asked, which I think quite intrusive. Still, both Saif and I are asked, 'Is it a boy or is it a girl? Have you found out?' And I am like, excuse me, what difference does it make? I am a girl child; I would love to have a girl, what is the difference? Probably I have done more for my parents than a son would," Kareena said.
The Jab We Met star added, "We are still in a nation where we are asked, 'Oh you are getting married and still going to work?', 'Oh you are having a child you're still going to work?' These questions upset me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

BestladyPatience Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.