Global Concerns

Insight Series With Pastor Allison Wonder Mashach


Your attitude is the way you treat others. And the way you treat others is the way you would treat yourself.
Before you go into partnership with anybody watch them closely, how they treat those under them. That's the reflection of who they truly are.
To_your_insight


A man of God is just a man with the heartbeat for God. A man of God is just a man who heart is obsessed with the love of God.
Be sure before you call anyone man of God that you understand what that means.
To_your_insight

Here's probably one thing about me you may not know.
I am so passionate about success stories and I celebrate them. And I strongly believe "Your hatred of the successful, explains your failures". Whenever you think of me always remember this!
To your success
To_your_insight

With LOVE
PASTOR ALLISON 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BestladyPatience Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.